Interns to work as full-time Project Managers (m/f)
Apostroph Group is a leading language services provider for corporate clients in Switzerland. The company was founded in Lucerne in 1994 and now has four offices across Switzerland. With 400 certified professional translators, it offers translations in 48 languages as well as a full range of language services. Apostroph is certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 standards.
Apostroph is looking for project management interns (m/f) to work at its centrally located offices in Bern/Lausanne/Lucerne/Zurich.
Your main tasks:
- Providing assistance for order administration, client support and client data management.
- Preparing quotes and calculations and following up quotes.
- Performing quality assurance checks on translations and forwarding translations to clients.
- Preparing order files for invoicing.
- Providing assistance for administrative tasks.
- You are flexible and enjoy multitasking.
- Your native language is German (French for the office in Lausanne) and you have an excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English (German for the office in Lausanne).
- You have a working knowledge of SDL Trados.
- You can touch type and are familiar with MS Office software.
What we offer:
- Internships of between 3 and 12 months by agreement
- A launch pad for your career in a dynamic and ambitious company.
- Thorough training relating to your role and support throughout your internship.
- Varied tasks and plenty of scope for using your own initiative.
- Flexible hours and a high-tech IT environment.
- Future career prospects within the Apostroph Group.
Start date: by arrangement.
Interested? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.