All Zurich teams now under one roof
It means that the staff of Apostroph Zürich AG and of Transcript Translations Ltd. are now working side-by-side under the same roof at our Limmatstrasse 107 offices. We also took this opportunity to do some tidying up, as a result of which Transcript Translations Ltd. has now also entered the digital world.
Anyone paying a visit to Apostroph Zurich will now encounter both teams. Feel free to pop in for a coffee – we look forward to seeing you!
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now